The new year for the movie celebrities will be busy and a lot of events will be handled. A 2021 will be full of major sporting events too: here is the agenda so as not to lose any of them
2020 was supposed to be the year of the European Championships on tour and the Tokyo Olympics, postponed due to the pandemic: this year all the missed appointments are made up and many new dates are added
A 2021 full of major sporting events
A feast of sports in 2021, between the Tokyo Summer Olympics and the traveling European football championships which were postponed last year due to a pandemic. A very busy calendar also for two wheels, from the Giro d’Italia to the Tour de France to the European Championships (in Trentino) and the World Championships at the end of September in Flanders. As always, a lot of Formula 1 and MotoGP but not only: the next few months will also be decisive as regards the qualifications for the Tokyo Olympic Games, postponed to July 23 after the historic decision to postpone the event due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 3, Motors: Dakar 2021 begins in Saudi Arabia (until 15).
- 5/6, Nordic skiing: Tour de Ski in Dobbiaco.
- From 8 to 10, Nordic skiing: Tour de Ski in Val di Fiemme.
- From 14 to 31, Handball: Men’s World Cup in Egypt.
- From 18 to 31, Tennis: Australian Open in Melbourne.
- 26, Alpine Skiing: Women’s Cup at Plan de Corones (giant slalom)
- From 1 to 11, Football: Club World Cup in Doha (Qatar).
- 6/7, Luge: World Championships in Koenigsee (Germany).
- From 5 to 14, Bob: World Championships in Altenberg (Germany).
- 6, Rugby: Six Nations, Italy-France.
- 7, American Football: NFL Super Bowl in Tampa (USA).
- From 7 to 21, Alpine Skiing: World Championships in Cortina d’Ampezzo.
- From 9 to 21, Biathlon: World Championships in Pokljuika (Slovenia).
- 13, Rugby: Six Nations, England-Italy.
- 14, Basketball: Nba All-Star Game.
- From 23 to 7 March, Nordic skiing: World Championships in Oberstdorf (Germany).
- 27, Rugby: Six Nations, Italy-Ireland.
- 27/28, Alpine Skiing: Women’s Cup in Val di Fassa (downhill and superg).
- 6, Cycling: Strade Bianche.
- From 6 to 21, Sailing: Americas Cup in New Zealand.
- 7, Cycling: Paris-Nice.
- From 10 to 16, Cycling: Tirreno-Adriatico.
- 13, Rugby: Six Nations, Italy-Wales.
- From 17 to 20, Alpine skiing: World Cup finals in Lenzerheide (Switzerland).
- 20, Rugby: Six Nations, Scotland-Italy.
- 20, Cycling: Milan-Sanremo.
- 21, Formula 1: Australian GP, the season begins
- From 22 to 28, Figure Skating: World Championships in Stockholm (Sweden).
- 25, Football: 2022 World Cup qualifiers, Italy-Northern Ireland.
- 28,Football: 2022 World Cup qualifiers, Bulgaria-Italy.
- 28, Formula 1: Bahrain GP.
- 28, Moto: Qatar GP (first stage of the season).
- 31, Football: 2022 World Cup qualifiers, Lithuania-Italy.
- 4, Cycling: Tour of Flanders.
- 11, Formula 1: Chinese GP.
- 11, Moto: Argentine GP.
- 11, Cycling: Paris-Roubaix.
- 18, Moto: United States GP.
- From 18 to 23, Diving: World Cup in Tokyo (Japan).
- 25, Formula 1: Vietnam GP.
- 25, Cycling: Liège Bastogne-Liège.
- 2, Motorcycle: Spanish GP.
- From 8 to 30, Cycling: Giro d’Italia
- 9, Formula 1: Spanish GP.
- From 10 to 23, Swimming: European Championships in Budapest (Hungary).
- 13, Coni: elections in Milan.
- 15, Football: Women’s Champions League final in Sweden.
- 16, Moto: French GP.
- 19, Football: Italian Cup final.
- From 21 to 6 June, Ice Hockey: the Top Division World Championship begins in Latvia and Belarus (Minsk).
- From 21 to 6 June, Archery: European Championships in Antalya in Turkey.
- 23, Formula 1: Monaco GP.
- From 23 to 6 June, Tennis: Roland Garros in Paris
- from 25 to 30, Cycling: World Mountain Bike Championships in the Netherlands.
- 26, Football: Europa League final in Seville (Spain).
- from 28 to 31, Basketball: Final Four Euroleague.
- 29, Football: Champions League final in Saint Petersburg (Russia).
- 30, Moto: Italian GP.
- 31, Football: the European Under 21 Championships begin (until 6 June).
- From 3 to 6, Motoring: Sardinian rally.
- from 3 to 10, Judo: World Championships in Budapest (Hungary).
- 4, Athletics: Golden Gala Pietro Mennea in Rome.
- 6, Formula 1 ; Gp Azerbaijan.
- 6, Moto: Gp Catalonia.
- 11, Football: European Championships begin in 12 Nations (Italy-Turkey).
- from 11 to 10 July, Football: the America’s Cup begins in Argentina and Colombia
- 13, Formula 1: GP Canada.
- 16, Football: Europeans, Italy-Switzerland.
- 20, Football: European Championships, Italy-Wales.
- 20, Moto: German GP.
- from 26 to 29, Football: Europeans, round of 16.
- from 26 to 18 July, Cycling: Tour de France
- 27, Formula 1: French GP
- 27, Moto: Dutch GP.
- from 28 to 11 July, Tennis: Wimbledon tournament.
- 2/3, Football: Europeans, quarter-finals.
- 4, Formula 1: Austrian GP.
- 6/7, Football: Europeans, semi-finals in London.
- 11, Football: Europeans, final in London.
- 11, Moto: Gp Finland.
- 18, Formula 1: British GP.
- from 23 to 8 August, Olympics: the Tokyo Olympics begin in Japan
- 1, Formula 1: Hungarian GP.
- from 14 to 5 September, Cycling: the Vuelta de Espana begins.
- 15, Moto: Austrian GP.
- from 17 to 29, Universiade: Universiade in Chengdu (China).
- from 24 to 5 September, Paralympics: Tokyo Paralympics in Japan
- 29, Formula 1: Belgian GP.
- 29, Motorbike: Great Britain GP.
- from 30 to 12 September, Tennis: US Open.
- 2, Football: 2022 World Cup qualifiers, Italy-Bulgaria.
- 5, Football: 2022 World Cup qualifiers, Switzerland-Italy.
- 5, Formula 1: Dutch GP.
- 8, Football: 2022 World Cup qualifiers, Italy-Lithuania.
- from 8 to 12, Cycling: Europeans in Trentino.
- 12, Formula 1: Italian GP.
- 12, Moto: Gp Aragon.
- from 12 to 3 October, Five-a-side football: World Cup in Lithuania
- 19, Moto: Gp San Marino.
- from 18 to 26, Cycling: World Championships in Flanders (Belgium).
- from 24 to 26, Golf: Ryder Cup in Haven (Usa).
- 26, Formula 1: Russian GP.
- 23,Rowing: World Championships begin in Shanghai (China).
- from 28 to 3 October, Table Tennis: the European Championships in Romania.
- 3, Formula 1: Singapore GP.
- 3, Moto: Japanese GP.
- 6, Football: Nations League, Italy-Spain semi-final in Milan.
- 6, Cycling: Milan-Turin.
- 10, Football: Nations League, final in Milan.
- 10, Formula 1: 10, Japanese GP.
- 10, Moto: Thailand GP.
- 10, Cycling: Paris-Tours.
- from 13 to 17, Cycling: Track World Championships in Ashgabat (Turkmenistan).
- from 18 to 24, Gymnastics: World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Japan.
- 24, Formula 1: United States GP.
- 24, Moto: Australian GP.
- 31,Formula 1: Mexican GP.
- 31, Moto: GP Malaysia.
- from 2 to 7, Swimming: European short course in Kazan (Russia).
- from 2 to 19, Handball: Women’s World Championships in Spain.
- 6, Rugby: Italy-New Zealand.
- 12, Football: 2022 World Cup qualifiers, Italy-Switzerland.
- from 11 to 14, Trampoline: World Championships in Japan.
- 13, Rugby: Italy-Argentina.
- 14, Formula 1: Brazilian GP.
- 14, Moto: Gp Valencia.
- from 14 to 21, Tennis: Atp Finals in Turin.
- 15, Football: 2022 World Cup qualifiers, Northern Ireland-Italy.
- 20, Rugby: Italy-Uruguay.
- from 22 to 28, Tennis: Davis Cup finals.
- 28, Formula 1: Gp Saudi Arabia.
- 5, Formula 1: United Arab Emirates GP (last race of the season).
- from 11 to 18, Multisport: European Youth Olympic Winter Festival in Vuokatti (Finland).
- from 13 to 18, Swimming: Short Course World Championships in Abu Dhabi.